Magic of Believing
Mystical, motivating and inspiring, The Magic of Believing is an extraordinary self-improvement program which draws on the philosophy that the energy of the subconscious mind can help individuals achieve any goal. With a step-by-step system for tapping and unleashing the powers of the mind, listeners will learn:
* How to think more clearly and effectively to attain their highest goals
* How to activate these goals and put them to work
* The powers of self-suggestion and self-affirmation -- keys to creating new ways of thinking and believing
* How to combine mental pictures with the power of the subconscious so that any goal you imagine can be realized in the real world
Written in 1948, The Magic of Believing has helped thousands attain both personal and professional goals and the appeal of its philosophy remains a powerful tool for change. Now you can turn your thoughts into real achievements too!
WHY WAIT FOR BETTER TIMES WHEN YOU CAN MAKE THEM HAPPEN NOW?
Leaders of government and industry...stars of stage and screen...giants of science and the business world agree...These clear, easy-to-follow principles changed their lives and they can change yours, too!
Formulated by a successful businessman and world traveler, this method has been used by millions for over three decades. The Magic of Believing offers the key to a world of unlimited opportunity. Now you can discover:
* How to become the person you believe yourself to be
* How to use your imagination to set your goals
* Three sure-fire steps to getting what you want
* The power of suggestion: How to use your thoughts to make things happen
* Mental picture: The art of turning thoughts into action, results and rewards
* Why and how believing makes it so
Make your job work for you. Start your own business. Increase your income. Lose weight. Add love to your life. Whatever your goal, you can make it happen through The Magic of Believing!
Added to Cart
Magic of Believing
Choose a format:
- Simon & Schuster Audio |
- ISBN 9780743518857 |
- November 1985
Read an Excerpt
How I came to tap the power of belief
Is there some force, or factor, or power, or science -- call it what you will -- which a few people understand and use to overcome their difficulties and achieve outstanding success? I firmly believe that there is, and it is my purpose in this book to try to explain it so that you can use it if you desire.
Around 1933 the financial editor of a great Los Angeles newspaper attended lectures I gave to financial men in that dry and read my brochure T.N.T. -- It Rocks the Earth. Afterwards, he wrote,
"You have caught from the ether something...
Hear an Excerpt
Get updates on new releases, awards news, materials for course adoption and conference information