A Black Choice
Yes, you can do, have, achieve, and create anything you want out of life. Anthony Robbins has proved it. Robbins, the undisputed master of the magic of mind power shows you in this audio program how to harness yours. He demonstrates -- passionately and eloquently -- that whatever you think will be, that your state of mind determines what you can and can't do, and that all successful results can be modeled and duplicated. His enthusiasm is contagious as he shows you how to:
- Reprogram your mind in minutes to eliminate fears and phobias
- Fuel your body with spectacular health and energy
- Dramatically improve your interpersonal relationships
- Become a persuasive communicator and create instant rapport with anyone you meet
- Use the success of others to remodel yourself
- Discover the five keys to wealth and happiness
- Master the ultimate success formula
Robbins calls Unlimited Power the new science of personal achievement. You'll call it the best thing that ever happened to you.
Added to Cart
Choose a format:
- Simon & Schuster Audio |
- 1 disks |
- ISBN 9780671316457 |
- February 2000
To download a file to your computer right-click on the link and choose 'save file as'
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Unlimited Power
Abridged Compact Disk 9780671316457(0.8 MB)
- Author Photo (jpg): Anthony Robbins
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
Read an Excerpt
The Commodity of Kings
"The great end of life is not knowledge but action."
Thomas Henry Huxley
I had heard about him for many months. They said he was young, wealthy, healthy, happy, and successful. I had to see for myself. I watched him closely as he left the television studio, and I followed him over the next few weeks, observing as he counseled everyone from the president of a country to a phobic. I saw him debate dieticians, train executives, and work with athletes and learning-disabled kids. He seemed incredibly happy and deeply in love with his wife as they traveled...
Get updates on new releases, awards news, materials for course adoption and conference information